This website is managed by Jamco America, Inc (JA).
Please read and accept the General Terms and Conditions of Use prior to the website usage. As JA may revise or impose additional terms and conditions as required, please read the following General
Terms and Conditions of Use at every usage of the website.
By accessing and/or downloading the contents off the website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
1. All materials on the website, excluding materials such as brand marks, logos, photos, illustrations, and banners, which are third-party licensed, are copyrighted by JA.
2. This website is only for the personal and non-commercial use to view and or download. You will not unlawfully replicate, modify, upload, distribute, license, sell, and publish the information on the website.
1. JA is not liable for the information accuracy and adequacy provided in the website. Furthermore please note the website may be down without advance notices for maintenance and/or errors, and its contents may be revised.
2. Please take your own countermeasures for possible computer virus infection when downloading information from the website. JA will not liable for any direct, indirect, special damages, consequential damages, incidental damages or any other damages of any kind.
The following actions are prohibited when using the website.
1. Replication of the website or the contents of the website for commercial purposes
2. Modification of the website
3. Creation of hyperlinks to the website without JA’s authorization
4. Attempting unauthorized access
5. Replication of website codes
6. Attempting to break the security or certification system
7. Writing in and/or sending destructive computer programs
8. Damaging laurel and/or credence of JA and/or the third parties
9. Any unlawful and prohibited actions
10. Any actions that JA recognizes as inappropriate
The rights, duties and obligations of the parties and the validity, interpretations, performance and legal office of the agreement shall be governed and determined by the laws of the State of Washington, USA, and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the United States Courts.